Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
Proving himself one of the best hotshot X-wing pilots in the galaxy at the Battle of Yavin, Luke Skywalker has come a long way since bulls-eyeing womp rats on his home planet of Tatooine. Featuring a remarkable portrait of Mark Hamill as the Rebel hero, Luke is ready to go full throttle in his authentically recreated flight suit and harness, removable helmet, visor and comlink. From the Death Star to the Dagobah System, Red Five is standing by to set course and bring a new hope to the Rebel Alliance. May the Force be with him!
- Newly Designed and Fully Articulated Light Body
- Highly Detailed Luke Skywalker Portrait
- Helmet with Visor and Comlink
- Detailed Flight Pressurized G-Suit
- Flak Vest
- Life Support Unit with Chest Pack Straps
- Gear Harness with Belt Flares
- Data Cylinders
- Right and Left Relaxed Flight Gloved Hands
- Right and Left Flight Gloved Fists
- Right Force Gesture Flight Gloved Hand
- Right and Left Flight Boots
- Signal Flares
- Support Stand with Yavin Base Flight Deck Graphic
We offer delivery to United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland (Eire) and a variety of other countries. We offer the option to ship to different shipping addresses however, if paying by Paypal this needs to be a registered address in Paypal.
Orders received by 12PM are usually posted that same day. If any delays are expected, a member of staff will contact you to inform you.
Delivery is calculated by weight. We offer either Royal Mail delivery or ParcelForce next working day delivery or MyHermes 2 to 5 day delivery for UK & Northern Ireland orders. International orders typically ship with DPD or ParcelForce.
If you are not happy with any of these couriers? Just let us know and we can look at alternatives such as DPD, TNT, Interparcel, UPS and others.
We appreciate that your items are precious to you so we carefully pack your items in additional packaging and fragile tape to ensure the items are as safe as we can reasonably make them.